"Have I not commanded you: Be strong and courageous. Do not fear and do not be dismayed; for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9
I just graduated from Mt. Tabor High School and I will be a missionary in the Dominican Republic for one year beginning August 2. I can't wait to go serve the Lord in the DR!!!!!
4 comments:
I'm expecting some deep thought here really soon...
Hope you're doing well.
Jeremy and Erin
Isn't it time you actually write a blog yourself? You can start with how wonderful your new friend, Nicole, is!
Sending Love!
you really need to put something else on you're blog.. lets get goin' here!!
You have been such a blessing in my life--I know you will be a blessing to all those you work with in the DR!
Lots of love,
mama k
Post a Comment